Okay so THIS is fun. I was nominated by That Weird Brown Girl to do the “Allergic to E” challenge.
It’s simple in concept: write a paragraph without using the letter e. As WBG said, hats off to Redefining Random for coming up with such a fun idea.
The Rules Are:
- Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Hall of Noobs
- If you win, wallow in the Hall of We
- You will receive a pingback to your post to know if you have passed or failed.
- To make it easy for the above mentioned dude to keep track, link your post back to=> Redefining Random
So, here’s my paragraph:
“It’s just how it is. Rainy day upon rainy day, no sun in sight,” my mom says. “With you I run to dry, odorous cabs to duck out of this cold, nonstop rain. If I had a million dollars in our bank account, I would fly us to a warm and sunny coast. But alas, no millions sit in our accounts, only a small amount from your long lost dad.” My mom looks down and wraps that soft arm around my waist. “It’s okay,” my mom says. “As long as I’m with you, I’m happy.”
WOO! I did it 🙂 I won’t lie, it was really hard! I thought it had me beat until I went back and changed the tense I wrote it.
Do you guys think you can do it?