Okay, WHAT! Now this is just silly. Allie and Libby over at The Excellent Library have again made me a giddy little girl – apparently they actually read and like this thing! It’s pretty cool. They are also pretty cool, so if you read this blog on a semi-regular basis (thank you, by the way) you should check them out.
So here’s how this little nomination goes:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
15other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
That’s a fairly easy list, I think! If I’m being honest though, I’m not nominating 15 other people, because I’m a bit lazy for that. So, seven facts about me? Let’s see…
1. I was born on the first day of the astrological sign Libra (September 23, what what!). Sometimes, though, astrologists and horoscope people say my birthday falls within Virgo. I see mostly Libra traits in myself, but definitely have some Virgo tendencies. And no, I don’t think astrology is some incredibly accurate or factual thing, but I think there’s definitely something to it.
2. Most people think that my sister and I are twins. We’re not – I’m actually four years older. But most people, when they learn we’re not twins, thinks I’m the younger one.
3. In my apartment, I have Harry Potter decorations on the walls in almost every room. (To be fair, I don’t have many rooms, but the only ones missing are the bathroom and kitchen).
4. I was more excited to meet Sarah Dessen, YA author extraordinaire, than I was to meet any other famous person I’ve met. (Sub-fact, whenever Sarah acknowledges me on twitter, I squeal).
5. When I was in third grade I broke my arm jumping in cotton seed, aka the softest material on earth.
6. In middle school, I was the first person to ever be left off of the final team roster for the soccer team despite making the team. Apparently, I’m less dynamic and unforgettable that I had imagined.
7. In between my sophomore and junior years of college I did an internship program for the summer and lived in London. I worked for Dennis Publishing, the largest privately-owned publishing company in the country. (Side note: I loved it. Best thing ever. Best place ever – country and job).
Also, here’s a picture to prove my excitement about meeting the ONE AND ONLY Sarah Dessen. She’s so freaking nice.
Well, there ya go! That makes me seem pretty well-rounded I think. Any questions, feel free to ask them!
So, now, for my nominee (yes, only one), I’m choosing Lizzy from lizzyreadsbooks, because she’s in the midst of a 30 day writing challenge. And if that’s not inspiring, I don’t know what is! Even with prompts, writing every day is really hard. So now, I’m going to give her something else to write about when she’s done!